Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In 8/4/14: It Feels Great to Lose!

I never thought I'd say this, but I've actually been looking forward to stepping on the scale every Monday morning. I go to bed on Sunday night eager to wake up and see the results of all of the hard work healthy choices that I made the previous week.


On Weight Watchers, you really can eat anything, but it's all about portion control and making healthier choices (veggies vs fries with that burger). You don't feel deprived of any of your favorite foods and that makes it easy to stay on track and LOSE.

Last week's weigh-in (7/28/14): 166.4 lbs
Today's weigh-in (8/4/14): 164.2 lbs

Change in weight: -2.2 lbs
Total change in weight: -17.6 lbs

McKenna's 4th (!!!) birthday is Wednesday and lots of family will be coming into town this weekend to join in on the celebration with our friends at the park. Tracking, planning, preparedness and home-field advantage will help keep me on track. See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment