Pages

Monday, August 18, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In 8/18/14

Is it just me or does anybody else have a hard time getting back on track with their normal routine if Monday doesn't go at all according to plan? All last week after our company left/McKenna's party/the Busy Bag Swap I felt like I was playing catch up - piles and piles of laundry, putting the house back together, sleep; then yesterday we took a family day trip to Orlando and didn't get home until midnight when I thought for sure that we'd be back in plenty of time for dinner me to cross the rest of the stuff off of my Sunday to-do list! 


Oy. At least I've reeled it back in as far as tracking goes, though...

Last week's weigh-in (8/11/14): 167.4 lbs
Today's weigh-in (8/18/14): 164.2 lbs

Change in weight: -3.2 lbs
Total change in weight: -17.6 lbs

We met up with The Waldens earlier today for our last "Monday Funday" before Beth and I send our big kids off to preschool next week; "You look really great!" Beth said when we walked in :-D Ugh, it feels so damn good to hear that.


No comments:

Post a Comment