Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Weekly Weigh-In 8/25/14

Not an ounce lost or gained last week, but I'll take it.

Last week's weigh-in (8/18/14): 164.2 lbs
Today's weigh-in (8/25/14): 164.2 lbs

Change in weight: 0 lbs
Total change in weight: -17.6 lbs

Monthly progress photo
August has been busy as heck, and I don't see things slowing down anytime soon! McKenna started preschool this week and I'm becoming much more involved with MOMS Club as the treasurer and coordinator for both Mom's Night Out and the 4 & More playgroup; I'm hoping to volunteer at McKenna's school as well. Holidays are right around the corner, too, and birthdays; soo many birthdays. I enjoy wholeheartedly, though, seeing our calendar filled with family and friends.

We'll be in Orange Park this coming weekend celebrating my Dad's 51st birthday. As much as I feel like healthy eating is starting to become second nature for me, going to Orange Park is always a huge challenge... I gotta stick to my guns!

No comments:

Post a Comment